- Provide accurate and timely information on product, resolved customer complaints to meet customer’s satisfaction and able to provide the best service via telephone.
- Achieve first call resolution in all customer interaction.
- Keep customer’s data confidentially.
- Build good relationship and responsible for follow up activities from customers call.
- SPM / Diploma with minimum 4-5 years in handling inbound calls.
- Fresh Graduate of Degree and Master Holders are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak and write in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Have positive working attitude, be energetic when assisting and communicating via telephone with customers and work under pressure very well.
- Able to work on rotational shift, weekends and Public Holiday.
- Open to MALAYSIAN citizen only.
Additional Details :
Location: Kuala Lumpur / Damansara
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours / Day: Rotational shift / Day
Salary Package: RM1,800 – RM3,300 + Allowances + Bonus
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview session.
Interested applicant may drop your updated resume to email@example.com or you may contact Ms. Puteri at 03-2161 2121 for further details. We are open for walk-in interview at: Suite 4.01, 4th Floor, Wisma MCA, 163, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.