As an Ad Operations Intern, you'll be responsible for working with Forest Interactive’s sales reps, account managers, and their premium level clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization. You must be a self-starter that excels in a fast-paced team environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for marketing and the Internet that are creative thinkers.
• Working directly with Account Managers and media buyer to provide support with client needs
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, account management, production)
• Taking a fresh look at standard processes and offering guidance on potential enhancements.
• Run reports (including custom) on Advertiser performance and provide insights and next steps.
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion (Facebook Ad, Google Ad and Programmatic tools).
• Support team in day-to-day tasks and special ad hoc projects
• Learn about multiple roles at Forest Interactive and the role they play in the campaign lifecycle
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent
• Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and desire to exceed client expectations
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Ability to prioritize across short term and long term goals
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Solid computer skills including knowledge. Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia/English
• Duration of 3 months or 6 months.
• CGPA: 2.5 and above
• Intake: April 2018 Onwards
Benefit: Allowance RM600 and free lunch
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org