- Coordinate, supervise and execute construction activities, inspect and control quality of construction works carried out by sub-contractors and
- Supervision of work progress at site in accordance with schedule.
- Ensure smooth operations and supervisory works at project site.
- Arrange regular meeting with workers or sub-contractors to meet targeted dateline and resolve site matter.
- Attend all projects site meeting as well as technical meeting with clients or consultants.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors and able to work long working hours from time to time, hardworking, energetic &
responsible to support company vision and growth.
- Able to use Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Minimum Diploma in Construction Related Certificate.
- At least 1 year in site construction experience.
- Good communications skills in both oral and written English/ B. Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.