• Prepare preliminary and detailed design, engineering drawings and scheduled reports for Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) treatment and biogas plant.
• Prepare and update costing based on the preliminary design.
• Prepare technical and commercial proposals for client.
• Prepare presentation and marketing materials.
• Carry out commercial presentation.
• Responsible for tender preparation and fund application.
• Test run, monitor and commission POME treatment and biogas plant.
• Fine-tune and trouble-shoot POME treatment and biogas plant.
• Supervise the installation of POME treatment and biogas plant.
• Candidate must possess at least an Advanced / Higher Diploma, Bachelor / Master Degree in Science (Chemistry), Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Environmental / Civil / Mechanical or others).
• Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
• Able to communicate in English and Malay.
• Applicants must possess valid driving license and preferably with own transport.
• Willing to work in palm oil mill
• Willing to travel (East Malaysia/Overseas)
• Ideally some experiences in design, installation, and commissioning of anaerobic digestion and biogas plant.
• Ability to draw and interpret P&IDs and engineering drawings using AutoCAD application
• Some experience in project management is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their applications and CV to Dr Denny Ng (Denny.Ng@nottingham.edu.my), stating full personal particulars, working experience, present and expected salaries. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.