- Greet and attend to walk-in customers.
- Effectively promote, provide products’ knowledge and sell products to customers.
- Responsible to monitor, maintain stocks and in-charge of daily closing procedures to ensure proper management under your responsibility.
- Proactively maintain good customer relationship and provide good after-sales service.
- Keep up-to-date with all of the latest promotions and new products.
- Establish good and reliable with customers.
- SPM and above with minimum 2 years of Jewellery experience with excellent sales record.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin language is an added advantage.
- Presentable, pleasant and neat personality with positive working attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and friendly environment.
- Able to work on shift hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
-Has basic knowledge on customer service and sales in related field.
- Open to Malaysian citizen only.
• Location: Kuala Lumpur
• Job Type: Full Time
• Timing / Shifts: Shifts
• Salary: RM1,800 – RM2,500 + Incentive + Medical
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview session.
Interested applicant may drop your updated resume to email@example.com or you may contact Ms. Puteri at 03-2161 2121 for further details.